Intellectual property rights have existed for centuries being a strong incentive for business development.
The idea behind the intellectual property is that when you have a monopoly right over an invention, design, creative work, or trademark, you will be able to return the investment necessary for their creation.
On the other hand, all your competitors being restricted to use the same invention, design or trademark will try to offer something better in order to prevail on the market.
Of course, this monopoly right is not unlimited. Intellectual property can give you control over your creative works but under strict requirements and time frames.
Having said that, I’ve created some Udemy courses that can help you to understand some of the most important aspects of intellectual property rights that have practical importance for your business activities.
If you would like you can check them:
- Complete course on trademark search — in this course you will learn how to search for trademarks in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. This will help you to select a trouble-free brand for your business avoiding potential legal conflicts.
- A complete guide on how to build an IP database using Asana — you will learn how to build your own database with all your intellectual property rights. This can happen using a free app such as Asana. In this way, you can monitor and manage your IPRs easily saving time and money.
- Photography and Copyright: Complete guide for photographers — if you are a photographer or someone dealing with photos this course is for you. It will teach you what is copyright protection over photographs and how to deal with it.
- Complete course on how to copyright graphic designs — this course will help graphic designers how to protect their graphic designs and do business with them following the copyright norms.
- The Complete Course on How to Protect European Trademarks — in case you do or want to do business in the European Union obtaining trademark protection can be crucial for your business. In this course, you will learn what the EU trademarks are and how to register them on your own.
Thanks for your interest!