Albert Ferraloro (Wrays) published in Lexology an interesing and helpful brief guide what steps you can take to start managing your intellectual proerty.
The article covers some essential points in that regard such as:
– Who may create IP?
– When might IP be created?
– What steps can be taken to help identify and capture IP?
– Good business practices.
– Know the ‘IP Landscape’.
– Promoting an ‘IP culture’ in the workplace.
– What are the risks of poor IP management?
– Action items – Trade Marks Considerations.
The full article can be found here.